Welcome to the ensembles of Fresno Community Chorus! Whether you are a returning member or you are joining us for your very first season, we are delighted that you are here and have chosen to share your time and talent with us. We want you to experience the art of exquisite music‐making in an atmosphere that is positive, professional, and rewarding. More information about standards and policies is found on the Standards page. If you have additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your Section Leader or the Chorus Administrator.
- Please do not wear perfume, aftershave, or scented hairspray to rehearsals or concerts
- Please turn off cell phones during rehearsal.
- Be respectful of those around you. Save visiting for break time.
- Please be on time and don’t forget your pencil!
- Dress cool! It tends to get pretty warm in the concert hall once we begin singing.